Thursday, December 28, 2006

[Download] Getting things done with My Life Organized


My Life Organized is a program that helps you maintain a to-do list to get things done. This program takes the to-do list idea to the next level: each item can contain subtasks. Example:
  • Reinstalling Windows
    • Search for my installation CD
    • Back up my drivers
    • Install an anti-virus scanner
    • Install a firewall
    • Install an office suite
    • Install Windows Defender
When you're done with any of these subtasks, you just check its checkmark. You can assign priorities and a date (optional) to each item.

My Life Organized comes in three flavors: Lite, Standard and Professional. The Lite version is free; Standard and Professional editions can be used for 45 day without paying.

Website: http://www.mylifeorganized.net/
Source: Lifehacker

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home