Monday, May 07, 2007

Announcement: writing for CyberNet


You have probably noticed that I have been quiet for a while. That's because I started writing for CyberNet, a blog with over 4000 readers. If you see a Linux-related article pop up there, chances are that it was written by me.

Here are some of the articles I've written so far:
OnTV: TV listings on your GNOME desktop
And now, for something completely different: Linux gaming
Linux + iPod: Six Tools to Manage your iPod on Linux Systems
How to install tarballs on Linux

Updated July 16th

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 14 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! It's great to see people flourishing in the blogosphere. I see you decided to drop Podcasting, unfortunately that's happening to alot of people I've known.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home